Business receivables are not like a fine wine. They don’t get better with age. To make the point, call up your commercial loan officer, and ask how much you can borrow by putting up all of your 90-day old accounts receivable as collateral. I am pretty sure the answer would be $0.00. So don’t wait, get started collecting your business receivables early.
- 4 Immediate Cash Generating Tips to Increase the Value of Your Business Receivables
- Most COMPASSIONATE Collection Agency Headquartered in COMPASSIONATELY Ranked City
- More Predicted Actions of the CFPB
- Predicted Actions of the CFPB
- 5 Incredibly Important Answers to the 642 Questions the CFPB Must Get Right